Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update!

So my cameras broken so I haven't posted lately but have these old pics I thought I'd post. Here's a pic if the tree house Ben's building. He's actually almost done but, like I said the cameras broken. It now has a custom door, shaker shingles and real windows. Now he's deciding on the safest way to get up there. I freaked out a little about a ladder, its like 10 ft off the ground. I was thinking an elevator?

Haley got student of the month a while back. She was so excited. Okay and so were her parents... a little.

Isn't she cute. I really like her. She's such a good kid. She just finished her science project and was one of the winners. She worker really hard.



Here's my Addy boo boo, as Claire and Haley call her. This kid is so sweet. shes just the best baby. I just stopped nursing her and I think it was harder on me than her. Shes getting chubby and is always so happy. Love her.



Oh my Claire, turning into such a sass a frass. Shes so spunky and she cracks me up. We're close because I'm a softy and let her sleep w/ me every night. I swear I'm gonna stop tomorrow. Love her and she gets prettier everyday...scary.

That's about all that's going on. Just staying busy w/ Kids, Family and Friends.





9 comments:

Unknown said...

All of your girls are adorable but there is something about claires eyes. If I were ben I would be afraid for when she is ready to date, even with all the girls.

amyndodd said...

That tree house is SWEET! Very impressed. This is Dodd. I too don't read this blog stuff but Amy left it open and I couldn't resist. Love the harbor freight level, I got the same one. And the entertainment center looks awesome! Ben's got skills.

Poppy said...

it's about time you are back on here! I'm sad that we didn't get to see the treehouse and fairy garden...we'll have to make another trip.

Rushele said...

What a handy husband you have! Looks like a pretty awesome treehouse.
Your girl really are very pretty! Can't believe how big they're getting! It's not fair when our little ones grow up!!!

RachelAA said...

So happy to hear from you but i can't wait for more pictures of the new homestead!!!!! And your girls - ahhh to die for, so gorgeous!

Julie and Todd said...

Oh my gosh. I almost didn't recognize Claire! That was so weird! Cute girls!!!

Mandy said...

That science fair award show looks really boring. Who in their right mind would attend something like that.

Lisa said...

Uhhh...I think your 'update' needs and update :)

Lisa said...

I agree, update something at least.