Saturday, September 29, 2007

Disneyland


For Haley's 4Th Birthday we went to Disneyland for 2 days. It was so fun! And I have to say Haley was perfect. No whining, went on every ride, and was happy to be there. I watched all the other kids crying and throwing fits and I was very grateful. Ben and Haley are clones, NO FEAR! They went on every ride, I sat at the exits when they were too scary or would make me vomit. The only one Haley didn't like was the snow monster on the Matterhorn. Every ride after that she would ask "Are there any white gorillas on this?" Overall a great time!!

Here's Haley and Ben after our first trip down splash mountain, not too wet. The next time Haley was soaked. Her favorite rides were Pirates of the Caribbean(3x) Jungle Cruise(3x) Space Mountain(2x) and Splash Mountain(2x)


The little Mermaid was checking out Haley's Birthday manicure. Haley was in awe of her, she could hardly speak. The mermaid was super cute! I told Ben to wait around the corner!



This is a funny picture of me playing at the pool trying to get some sun!!






12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haley
I love your haircut. It's so great. I can't believe that you got a new haircut. I can't believe that you went to Disneyland, I've never been there before. I hope your birthday was happy! I hope you like being 4!
Love
Taylor

Poppy said...

Happy b-day to Haley...what a terrible aunt I am.
Today, for Grace's b-day, we went to build a bear and the kids had fun picking out their own animals.

Valerie said...

Melissa you look great in your gray swimsuit! I'm glad that it was a fun trip, this way you'll get good use out of your passes.

Laura said...

I am glad that Ben at least has Haley to go on the rides with. And weren't you listening...you have to keep your arms and legs inside the boat.

DJB said...

Did you cut your hair? Looks cute! If it makes you feel any better I thought that was a picture of me swimming! Let's hit up Disney for a few hours sometime-we both have passes!

the keele's said...

yes i like delila very much. haha. your disneyland trip looked real fun. maybe i will get there again someday for my 3rd time. haha. anyways love ya.

Lisa said...

I'll be down in about a week because my bro and family will be in town from Utah. I don't know if I can get away, but I'll see what I can pull off because -sniff- -sniff- I miss you so!

Holly said...

Haley looks super happy reliving the days before Claire Baby came along and she was the only child. Both of you ladies look cute with your new hare kuts.

the keele's said...

hey there, reply to your comment is. im doing bottle and nursing. lets just say i have to much milk for her and umm well she chokes on it. so i have to do a lil of both. katurday@hotmail.com thats my email.

Peralta Family said...

Jealousy! That's all there is right now!

amyndodd said...

That looks like so much fun with only one kid! We are hoping to take the kids the end of the month. The Halloween stuff is cute.

Poppy said...

You really need some new material!